Friday, February 12, 2010

It is really going to happen..

I am very excited. Today I was offered an opportunity that could change the course of my career. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was offered to me.

This coming week I will be baking and making goodies for over 500 people for a major celebrity event. Not only do they want my goodies but I also get to go to this event, set up my treats and make this happen. I feel elated!!

I am so grateful to my beyond amazing graphic designer who has been an invalueable support and who completed the companies new design and logo. Let me share Wil's wonderful work with you..


This card just screams happy!! I love it! Yum Master, is that too cool or what!

This could really be a huge turning point as people that I would possibly never been in contact with will now (Thursday night) be eating my goodies! I am overwhelmed with gratitude, a bit of fear, excitement and wonder (you know....at how in the HECK am I goign to get all of this done??). None the less, I am working out a plan so I will not be a huge stress ball and so that I can go, present my goodies and enjoy the moment! That is my goal...to enjoy the moment. Thank you Wil!!

One day at a time....

Heather ♥

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heather! That is such exciting news! It is always fun to create work out of something that you thoroughly enjoy and love!

    Jenn Dollins

    ReplyDelete