(Hanukkah White Chocolate, peppermint bark)
I can not believe that an ENTIRE month got by me and that I have not posted. Wow, that happened fast! So a belated very Happy New Year to you and those that you love. I hope it is a better year than 2009 was, goodness knows that it could not be much worse! I was excited to see 2009 go, it had really been a tough year and not just for me and my family but for everyone I know. Whoo-hoo 2010!!!
There were many goodies that I did not post, I now realize. While my mind is on Valentines Day goodies and the plethora of yummy options, I though I would share some of my holiday treats for you to see.
(Chocolate, peppermint expresso bundt cake)
(White Chocolate Lemon Bars - Delish!!)
Chocolate covered Oreo's
Christmas/ Holiday and New Years!!
Awesome Hostess gifts!!
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Chocolate Crunch Bark
As if all that is not enough there are pleanty of goodies that I actually did not photograph! Of course the love of my life, I did and I also took many photos to add to my personal collection that I will share here as well.
Just to up-date you on Evan, he is amazing as always. He has decided that he wants to be a phlebotomist, can you imagine??!!!! Yes, he walks around telling us to call him Dr. Evan! I think my Mom's heart went pitter pat when I told her this! Evan has also out of no-where decided that he wanted to take on playing the trumpet! Where he comes up with this stuff, I just do not know. He has not seen anyone play this instrument but in the last couple of months he has requested this countless times to both David and I so the other day we passed a local music shop and walked out with a rented trumpet! Our house is so fun!
Evan and Auntie Suzanne our amazing next door neighbor.
We also took Evan to the snow for the 1st time this past December. We all had a wonderful time and Evan took to it as though he had been playing in it forever.
So for now that is the up-date. More to follow. Happy New Year!!
Heather~
No comments:
Post a Comment