Do you have those moments when you finish a project and step back and WOW yourself? Today was one of those days for me. When I was done with this cake, I was so excited that I called my Mom to tell her what a great job I did, really!! I was so excited partially because I started it without a real plan (as I usually do) and it just came together and each time I added something more, amazingly enough I had all the tools and items I needed.
As the cake evolved, I got more and more excited. I really hope Brayden has a wonderful 2nd Birthday!
You keep telling me that you like to see the process so here it is!
Starting to take shape..
Evan told me when he looked at the pictures tonight that he liked the yellow in the flowers! Really, could I love this little man any more?
Tomorrow is a big day....more cakes to come! Stay tuned and keep coming back! ;-)
♥ Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment