I have decorated the house for St. Patrick's Day and am in full preperation mode for the holiday. I have a wonderful Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese frosting that I will be making that is really YUMMY and countless other goodies...but today I am starting with CHOCOLATES!
**(FYI~ everything is available to order and I do ship!!)
A few glittered shamrocks........and some beautiful candy lollipops!
My signature matchbook covers ready for any occasion....
I also did some really wonderfully fun treats for a friend's son's VIP week at school! These were a special order item and I played with them 4-5 times before I was really happy with how they came out! In the end, I was thrilled and I think Jill and Daniel were as well! (after all, that is what it is all about!!)
I think that the old saying, "the devil is in the details" in some way is really true although I believe that the details are what set my goodies apart from others.
Wishing all of you a warm Sunday evening! More to come.....
♥ Heather
Heather! These are GORGEOUS. I'm in awe of your talent. Next time we need any special occasion goodies, I'm coming to you. Good job.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness there are enough holidays for your to display all your talents. Everything looks better than wonderful. I love the clover leafs. Mom
ReplyDelete