Well, here we are!! I have been thinking about creating a blog for quite some time now and really had no idea where to start - so today I just plunged in. Technology is often intimidating to me and yet I did it! Wow - yeah me!
When I originally thought about creating this I wanted to do a daily, "What's for dinner??" site full of fast and easy recipes with a shopping list and such. Then, I changed my mind (as I often do).
So, now I am thinking it will be a bouquet of everything from my thrills of creating and learning to make new goodies to my wonder and amazement with my 4 year old little man. I will include work successes, my challenges, obstacles and my excitement at overcoming them.....or not. I will include possibly more then my husband would like and less than I want about life in general and all my crazy thoughts about all of it.
Along the way, I hope to learn more about myself and about you out there too (whoever you may be..). I feel like it is time to make a difference, I am not sure how just yet or what kind of difference but I am ready for the ride and I am excited to share it with you. Stay tuned...there is more to follow.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather and Evan, this is so neat. I love it. I also love chocolate as does your son. Neat blog. Take care, Eileen
ReplyDeleteYes, Denver is still snowing and it is not even winter.
Heather, I am going to try this again. I think this is the 3rd post I have done but don't know why they are not showing. This is a great way of keping up with you and Evan & David too. Mom
ReplyDelete