I have so much to share with you and what better way than through pictures. Here goes:
Pink Pirate Cookies for favors at a birthday party! Yummy!
Darth Vader favor cookies. I found out that there are VERY few Star Wars cookie cutters out there so, I had to be a bit creative. I took a bell cookie cutter, warmed it and re-shaped it and then after they were cut out..cut off the bell part. Darth Vader continues.. Working out the specifics.. and getting it right.
Black tongue and all...
This was Makaela's Birthday cake! Yummy 3 layer, 2 chocolate, chocolate chip and one vanilla with Buttercream frosting. Exactly what she asked for. Happy Birthday Makaela!
Here are some of my Passover goodies that I probably should have posted a LOT earlier, but better late than never...
Chocolate with sprinkles and glitter covered MATZA....delish!
Now, I know there are those skeptics out there that are saying that Matza and delish do not go together but this way they do! And, there is......
Matza toffey brittle with and without chocolate (all with GLITTER), so good!
I do ship!
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Ganach topping, this alone makes Passover bearable! ( have more Passover goodies to share with you but I can not seem to get the pictures to load right...so more to come with Passover) ~ moving on to EASTER..
Little man coloring eggs, gotta do it regardless of religion...it is fun, he was excited and they turned out beautiful. It is all good!
I have to say though that this last cake really gave me a tickle, it was SO much fun to do and I was so happy with how it turned out. Kirsten, the Mommy of the birthday kids had the idea and then let me play with it..here is the cake in the making.
Getting the idea...more, what you want to see more~ well here is more!
Closer...
Almost but not quite there!
Done! Is this totally fun or what???!!!!!
I have a few more fun projects on the way so stay tuned and get to thinking about those Mother's Day celebrations (order early!!!) Thank you all for spreading the word about Yummy in my Tummy, it is because of you that this continues to grow and I continue to be blessed with the opportunitise to share in these delightful events.
May your day be sweet,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment